At Discounted Vacation Deals we want to make sure you have the best experience possible with our travel partners. In order to do so, you should take a few things into consideration. Here are Bookvip terms and conditions and their frequently asked questions.
Here are the tips we suggest.
- Don’t book plane ticket yet. – When you purchase a package from us you reserve a spot at one of our resorts for just $99 and this can be used anytime within the next 12 months. However, you will want to to speak with one of the customer service reps before scheduling your flight. The representative will check to see if the dates you have selected are available. If it is available he or she can lock in your dates. We suggest waiting until you receive your confirmation email on this before looking for plane tickets.
- Here’s What to Expect – The process is rather simple.
- 1. Go to our site and select the destination you would like to go. (By using our site you can get a second vacation absolutely free.)
- 2. Follow the link to the Bookvip site to see what packages they currently have available.
- 3. Select the trip you want and pay the $99 deposit.
- 4. Call customer service after you reserve your vacation to make sure the dates you would like to go are available.
- 5. Answer the short qualifying questions the representative will ask you regarding the resort.
- 6. Agree to attend a short presentation of the resort on your second day. Schedule your dates and enjoy your trip!
Frequently Asked Questions…
Who is DiscountedVacationDeals.com? We are an online travel site that is affiliated with some of the largest travel agencies in the world. These agencies receive wholesale pricing on vacation packages as long as the consumer agrees to participate in short preview of the resort they are staying at. More than likely, the consumer will be presented with an opportunity to own a unit or timeshare at the resort.
What should I expect after making a purchase on your site? You will immediately receive a confirmation email that contains your booking information for the resort you selected. It will also contain information so you can contact customer care in case of any questions you may have. After booking online we recommend contacting the reservation department to double confirm your booking and then purchasing your airfare.
How long is the presentation? The presentation is usually scheduled on the second day of your visit and usually lasts between 90 to 120 minutes. You are usually given a choice between a morning or afternoon time slot. Most of the consumers enjoy the presentation and find it informative.
What if I want to extend my stay? Want to stay longer? No problem. All you need to do is contact the customer service number you received on your confirmation and they will handle it. You will simply need to pay for the extra time spent but you will receive a discounted rate as well.
What if I have more than 2 kids? Most of the packages we offer are for 2 adults and 2 children. However, if you have more people in your party, contact customer care and they can add additional individuals for a small fee.
What if I am single? We realize most of the packages on our site cater to married couples. However, there are dozens of resorts that do not require a spouse or significant other that lives with you. Most of them are located in Mexico. We recommend booking the resort that you like and then contacting customer care to find out which resorts allow singles in their terms and conditions. They can easily move your reservation to another resort. You have 12 months to find the perfect one!
Are there any blackout dates? No, you can travel anytime you like and no dates are blocked off. However, some seasons are much busier than others such as Spring Break in Cancun. Simply check with the customer service rep to get your perfect dates.
What are resort fees? The resort fees are local taxes and government fees that you will be required to pay. The are low, usually ranging from $5 to $20 per night per family.
Can we purchase more than one vacation? Yes, you can! The only rules are, you cannot visit the same resort twice and you cannot get a discounted rate more than once in a 6 month period.
What are the qualifications to get the discounted deals? As mentioned earlier most of the resorts cater to married couples or those living together. One person must be at least 30 years old, no one over the age of 70, and the combined household income must be at least $50,000. Only U.S. and Canadian individuals are accepted at this time. The income requirements are the same for single individuals.
Bookvip Terms and Conditions Summary
Here is a quick summary of the terms and conditions for the discounted vacations offered by our partner Bookvip. This is based on the most common package geared towards couples. Terms may change slightly for singles.
- The discounted price is for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12
- You agree to a 90 minute resort preview
- Not for group travel. First time visitors only, one package per family.
- Must have a valid credit card
- All guests must attend the presentation
- Married Couples – At least one person between the ages of 30 to 70
- Must make a minimum $50,000 in household income.
- Must have a full time job
- Retired people ARE allowed but must now be working
- Full time students are not allowed
- Must be from the U.S or Canada
- Cannot have attended any other resort presentation within the past 6 months
- Must pay the small resort fee from $5 to $30 per night depending on the resort.